Aurora, Colorado
Verified Buyer

I ordered On Dec 11,2018. I was Going to purchase three items but one said it was on backorder so I did Not order it!

Placed my order for the 2 items for Christmas gift. As of Dec 24 still hadn’t seen or heard anything on the items

Called and was told that one item wouldn’t even be shipped til Dec 26th and the other item Sometime in January 2019 merry Christmas to you to thanks for making me look like an *** as now I have No gift for my mother! I was Counting On This as her gifts.

Your customer service person was rude and said well it’s on back order and left it as that say la vi basically *** your Christmas oh well we don’t care or give a *** Why wasn’t I notified That the items went on backorder after I placed My order atleast then I could have gotten something else for her and more than likely would have canceled the order but now I have Egg on my face! I think You all have serious problems with customer service and communication to you customers I will Never recommend your company to anyone after this!

Product or Service Mentioned: Country Store Catalog Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments