I placed an order on 8/8. Got an automatic 15% discount on every item when I placed order.

Had a coupon, found on-line for $4.99 S&H, which they would not honor. I cancelled the order. They wanted $20 S&H!!! I reconsidered the next day cuz THEIR CATALOG FRONT PAGE (which I missed first time) offered $4.99 flat shipping, and I loved the items I saw.

I ordered the same items. Yesterday, it was $170 (w/ discount) + $20 S&H = $190. Today, order totals $209, NO 15% and, supposed $4.99 S&H - I never finished the order cuz I was so frustrated by the non-English-speaking Cust Svc Rep who just kept saying maybe the 15% promo wasn't honored today. She couldn't answer my questions and was totally inept.

Their products seem lovely, but I won't spent that kind of money (even tho I have it) when the company remains inflexible and unwilling to assist with a customer's issue. Don't waste your money or your time on these people.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: I would like you to honor the 15% discount originally offered and the $4.99 S&H fee on the front of the catalong that I received YESTERDAY..

Comments